In continuation of the 2nd phase of the Prof Gregory Ibe Foundation COVID-19 Palliative Distribution Exercise, the under listed charity homes and associations will be captured on the following specified dates and times;
MONDAY 27 JULY 2020-
1. 11am-SDA Motherless Babies Home Aba and School for the Blind Afara Umuahia simultaneously
2. 12noon-Ngwa Road Motherless Babies Home Aba and St. Vincent De Paul Umuafai Umuahia simultaneously
3. 1pm-Daughters of Zion Motherless Babies Home, Omuma Rd. Aba and Daughters of Mary Motherless Babies Home Ahiaeke Umuahia simultaneously
4. 2pm-National Association of Persons with Disabilities, Abia Chapter
TUESDAY 28 JULY 2020
1. 11am-Methodist Motherless Babies Home Uzuakoli
2. 1pm-Hopeville Rehabilitation Centre Uturu
Subsequently, management of affected charity homes and associations are requested to prepare to receive the teams from Prof Gregory Ibe Foundation on the dates and times allotted them.
Please note that there will be strict adherence to all existing COVID-19 safety protocols, including but not limited to wearing of facemasks, use of hand sanitizers and maintenance of the social distance regime throughout the duration of the distribution exercise.
Prof Gregory Ibe truly cares!
Hon. Prince Emeka Okafor-Chairman
Sleek Ogbonnaya Ogwo-Head of Media