SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
2019 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
2019 JAMB SCORE
COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
VALID PHONE NUMBER
2019-2020 POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme click on 2019/2020 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile Gregory Universityfilling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select "print admission letter" and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)