GUU JOINT UNIVERSITY PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD (JUPEB) APPLICATION NOTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Those seeking admission into our Medicine & Surgery or other departments but could not succeed can proceed to click on JUPEB for instant admission. It’s a 1-year Programme which upon successful completion offers them the opportunity to join the others in Year 2 through Direct Entry admission. They can continue with GUU or move to any other university of their choice. Tuition for each JUPEB candidate is N260,090 (Arts) or N280,000 (Science) for the whole year.. For more information call 08060705636.
- ELEGIBILITY: Eligible candidate must posses a minimum of 5 credit at a maximum of two sittings (inclusive of English Language) relevant to candidate’s course of study in the university.
- DURATION: The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: CLICK HERE TO PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION
- GENERAL INFORMATION: All JUPEB candidates for 2020/2021 are advised to register for 2020/2021 JAMB Direct entry, during the JUPEB Programme.
AVAILABLE GUU DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- AGRICULTURE: Agriculture, Hotel Management and Tourism
- ENGINEERING: Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical,Computer, Geology
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: Surveying, Geo-infomatics, Geology, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management.
- HUMANITIES: English and Literary Studies, french and International Studies, Linguistics and Communication Studies, Theatre and Media Studies, History and International Studies
- LAW: Criminal Law, Public and Commercial Law, International Law and Jurisprudence.
- MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medicine and Surgery.
- NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Computer Science, mathematics and Statistics.
- SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Insurance, International Relations, Political Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, Sociology, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
For further Enquires: Phone 08060705636 or 08035827247