GUU JOINT UNIVERSITY PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD (JUPEB) APPLICATION NOTICE AND PROCEDURE
- APPLICATION are hereGregory Universityinvited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 session. The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain direct admission into their respective second year degree programmes in Gregory University, Uturu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
- ELEGIBILITY: Eligible candidate must posses a minimum of 5 credit at a maximum of two sittings (inclusive of English Language) relevant to candidate’s course of study in the university.
- DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: CLICK HERE TO PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION
- GENERAL INFORMATION: All JUPEB candidates for 2017/2018 are advised to register for 2018/2019 JAMB Direct entry, during the JUPEB programme.
AVAILABLE GUU DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- AGRICULTURE: Agriculture, Hotel Management and Tourism
- ENGINEERING: Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical,Computer, Geology
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: Surveying, Geo-infomatics, Geology, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management.
- HUMANITIES: English and Literary Studies, french and International Studies, Linguistics and Communication Studies, Theatre and Media Studies, History and International Studies
- LAW: Criminal Law, Public and Commercial Law, International Law and Jurisprudence.
- MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medicine and Surgery.
- NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Computer Science, mathematics and Statistics.
- SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Insurance, International Relations, Political Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, Sociology, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
For further Enquires: Phone 08060705636 or 08035827247